It’s time to register for the 2017 Women’s Business Centers Leadership Conference presented by the Association of Women’s Business Centers (AWBC) in collaboration with the DC Women’s Business Center, Maryland Women’s Business Center and Women’s Business Center of Northern Virginia; with training and presentations from U.S. Small Business Administration.
The conference will:
- Focus on leadership, capacity building and sustainability for WBCs
- Expand your network of key advisors and mentors
- Share best practices and lessons learned
- Increase your toolbox of resources to assist your clients
This year’s conference structure will include:
- Preconference training for NEW WBCs and NEW WBC staff on September 11. This session is recommended for staff on board for less than two years.
- Meetings on Capitol Hill for WBC Directors and Executive Directors
All attendees must be registered. Please click the link above and confirm your spot at the conference!